MyChart at NYU Langone
Your confidential Internet connection to your doctors’ offices at NYU Langone Medical Center is: MyChart at NYU Langone. It gives you personalized and secure on-line access to portions of your medical record and helps you manage and receive information about your health.
With MyChart at NYU Langone you can:
- Request medical appointments
- View your health summary from the MyChart at NYU Langone electronic health record
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team
- Make payments online
View your medical information online
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies, and medical history
- Receive your lab results—no waiting for a phone call or letter
Stay in touch with your physician online
- Communicating with your physician’s office can be as simple as sending an e-mail—but more secure
- Request renewals of your medications
Manage your appointments online
- Schedule your next appointment
- View details of your past and upcoming appointments
Access your family’s records online
- Link your family members’ MyChart at NYU Langone records to yours for convenient access to everyone’s appointments, immunization records, growth charts, and more
Manage Your Personal Financial Account online
- See your billing account summary
- Track when payments are due
- See your insurance coverage information
- Choose to receive all of your bills online
- Pay online with a secure debit/credit card system
How do I get access?
- Ask your doctor’s office or go online to mychart.nyulmc.org/mychart to turn on your access to your records today.
- MyChart at NYU Langone is password protected and encrypted. This means your information is safe and secure from unauthorized access.
If you have any questions or problems logging on, please call the Patient Support Line at (866) 262-6458.